Key Points for Check-In:
1. Check in at least 30 minutes prior to your first game. Check-in will be located at the Tournament Headquarters.
2. Roster- The Official MYAS Online Roster (COMPLETED ONLINE)
- First MYAS Spring Tournament- Give the tournament director a printed copy of your roster. Roster must also be attached to your tournament online.
- Following Tournaments- Teams must have a roster attached to each event online in your online portal.
- The online roster is your official roster.
- Team rosters are viewable at myas.org. Only names and jersey number are viewable.
- Please click here for official roster rules.
3. The MYAS Waiver & Code of Conduct are combined with the Online Roster.
4. The Grade Verification does not need to be provided at check-in. We ask that you have the grade documentation with you at the tournament in case a Grade Eligibility Protest is filed. At that time you must proved the necessary grade documentation. Please see the Handbook for further explanation of the Grade Eligibility Protest. We will accept any document or ID from the school with the players name and grade listed on it.
5. Coaches do not have to pay tournament admission fees. Coaches will have to sign-in at the tournament. Up to three coaches per team will be admitted for free.