- Each participating team must complete the online roster.
- You can login to your account on the MYAS website and enter your roster there.
- The roster must accompany your tournament registration form.
- The roster, along with the other materials, must be received by the posted entry deadline.
- The roster has a space for each coach and a parent/guardian of each player to sign. The roster is not complete unless it contains signatures for each player/coach.
Adding a player to an existing team:
- Find the team that you want to add the player to.
- Click on the team name.
- Click on the link under the Roster/Notes header.
- Check to see if that player is listed in your Recently Used Players list. If so, click on the + sign to add them to the roster.
- If the player is not listed in the Recently Used Players list, follow the steps below.
- Click on Add Person to Roster.
- Enter all of the required information.
- Click on Save.
Click here to proceed.