- Each participating team must complete the online roster.
- You can login to your account on the MYAS website and enter your roster there.
- The roster must accompany your tournament registration form.
- The roster, along with the other materials, must be received by the posted entry deadline.
Waiver and Code of Conduct:
- All coaches and parents of the players must agree to the MYAS Waiver and Code of Conduct.
- There are two ways to accomplish this.
- Electronically- The coach can send an email to the players and the other coaches when viewing their roster. If someone agrees to the waiver and code of conduct electronically, that will be indicated on the printed roster with a Submitted Online statement. When completing the Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct, be sure to submit the same email address on the electronic form that the invite was sent to. Example: If the email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, please use email@example.com when agreeing to the Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct. The Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct is valid for a period of three years.
- Signature- Once you print the roster, you will see that there is a signature bar next to the names of each player and coach that did not complete the waiver and code of conduct electronically. For the players, we want the parent/guardian to sign next to their player's name.
- You are also welcome to do a combination of the Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct and hand written signatures.
- The roster is not complete unless it contains signatures/Submitted Online statements for each player/coach.
- Be sure to mail your completed roster along with the rest of your registration materials prior to the entry deadline.
- If you are having trouble with the Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct, please resort back to printing and gathering handwritten signatures for the players and/or coaches unable to complete the Electronic Waiver/Code of Conduct.
Adding a player to an existing team:
- Find the team that you want to add the player to.
- Click on the team name.
- Click on the link under the Roster/Notes header.
- Check to see if that player is listed in your Recently Used Players list. If so, click on the + sign to add them to the roster.
- If the player is not listed in the Recently Used Players list, follow the steps below.
- Click on Add Person to Roster.
- Enter all of the required information.
- Click on Save.
Using a roster from a team that played last year:
This is for situations where you have a team in your account from last year and the majority of the players/coaches on that team are the same players/coaches on this year's team.
- Find the team from last year and click on it.
- Then click on the roster summary under the Roster/Notes header.
- Towards the top of the screen, click on the pencil and edit the team name.
- The team name must be different for the system to recognize it as a different/new team.
- Can be as simple as listing the number 6 after the name of the team to identify that the team is now a 6th grade team.
- Note: The team may still be attached to last year's tournament. That is fine. We will be able to find the proper team/roster when you send in your registration materials and get them attached to this year's tournament. Please make sure that the team name on your roster matches the team name listed on your entry from.
- You can now remove players that are no longer on the team and add new players to the team.
Click here to proceed.