Rec State Tune Ups
In-house and Rec Teams Only
The Rec State Tune Up tournaments were created to give in-house and rec teams an opportunity to supplement their league schedules with some additional tournaments. The Rec State Tune Up tournaments provides in-house and rec teams valuable game experience competing against teams from other communities to prepare for the Rec State Basketball Championships! The Rec State Basketball Championships is scheduled for March 21-22. Please click here for all the information on the state tournament. There are no travel basketball teams or players eligible to participate in the tournaments!
1 Tournament: $225 per
2-3 Tournaments: $215 per
3+ Tournaments: $205 per
- 1st place individual awards
- 2nd place individual awards
- Any combination of tournaments entries will qualify for the volume discount.
- Must register for all tournaments at the same time to receive the discount
- 3 Games in one day
- 20 minute running time halves
- Stopped time last two minutes of each half
- Certified officials
2019-20 Tournament Calendar
2020 Rec State Basketball Championships!!
Premier In-house State Tournament!!
Rec March Madness!!