2021 Rec State Tune Ups
The Rec State Tune Up tournaments were created to give in-house and rec teams an opportunity to supplement their league schedules with some additional tournaments. The Rec State Tune Up tournaments provides in-house and rec teams valuable game experience competing against teams from other communities to prepare for the Rec State Basketball Championships! The Rec State Basketball Championships is scheduled for March 13-14. Please click here for all the information on the state tournament. There are no travel basketball teams or players eligible to participate in the tournaments!
Covid-19 Safety Procedures
- Everyone MUST wear a mask.
- Coaches must keep their masks on during the game.
- Players actively playing in the game (including warm-ups) can remove their mask.
- Players need to wear a mask when on the bench/not playing in the game.
- Officials can remove their mask when actively officiating the game.
- EVERYONE must sign the Electronic Waiver
- While at the Facility
- All attendees must leave the facility immediately if their team is not currently playing.
- All attendees must adhere to the posted policies.
- All attendees must maintain six feet distance, whenever possible from anyone outside their household.
- Complete the Self-Assessment prior to arriving.
In-house and Rec Teams Only
- 2 Games in one day
- 20 minute running time halves
- Stopped time last two minutes of each half
- Certified officials
- 1st place individual awards
- 2nd place individual awards
2021 Tournament Calendar
2021 Rec State Basketball Championships!!
Premier In-house State Tournament!!
Rec March Madness!!