March 17, 2018
The MYAS Rising Stars Showcase will feature the top basketball players in Minnesota in grades 4-8. Coaches can nominate 1-2 players from their team to participate in this premiere all-star event.
New Format for 2018
- For players in grades 4-8
- Separate A, B & C Divisions
- Coaches can nominate 1-2 players from their team
- A maximum of 36 players per grade and division will be accepted
- 8-9 players per Rising Stars Showcase team
- Only coaches from teams that meet the MYAS Team Eligibility Guidelines will be able to nominate players
- Those teams will then compete against each other in 3 games on March 17
Game Times (subject to change)
- Typically the younger teams play early in the day and the older teams play later in the day
Important Dates for 2017
- February 16: Girls Deadline to submit player nominations and payment (or until full)
- February 23: Boys Deadline to submit player nominations and payment (or until full)
- March 6: Girls Rosters and Game Schedules Released
- March 12: Boys Rosters and Game Schedules Released
- March 17: 3-game showcase
$50 per player includes a commemorative shirt, three games and bag tag.
- Players from the same traveling team will be placed on the same Rising Stars team.
- The MYAS staff will form the teams.
- The goal will be to form the most evenly matched teams as possible
MYAS will not be providing practice time.
We ask that players wear their own uniform representing the community association that they participated with during the winter traveling basketball season. Please bring dark and light colored jerseys.
- To be determined- Twin Cities Metro Area
Jeremy Innes at 763-746-1720 or Jeremy@myas.org.
Phone: (763) 781-2220