Enhancing the Community-Based Winter Basketball Experience
What is the MYBA?
The MYBA is a collaborative effort between the MYAS, the MYAS Basketball Board of Advisors, and travel basketball leaders from around the state working together to enhance community-based basketball during the winter season.
- Associations must adhere to the Best Practices for youth basketball organizations and the Team Composition Guidelines.
- Currently, the MYBA is for travel and school teams only.
- Membership is an annual fee based on how many teams are in your association or school.
- $30 per team for associations that utilize Trusted Coaches
- $35 per team for associations that do not utilize Trusted Coaches
Why should my association join the MYBA?
- It is our goal to have EVERY association in the state join the MYBA, so we’ve made the benefits of joining in the inaugural year very impactful.
- MYBA member associations will receive a FREE tournament listing on our Tournament Index. This is a savings of $75 per tournament compared to previous years' listing fees. Non-MYBA members will not be able to list their tournament on the Tournament Index.
- MYBA members will receive a significant per-team discount through the Tourney Machine tournament bracketing platform. The fee for MYBA members will be $2 per team – saving you 50% or more PER TEAM.
- MYBA members will have tourney results through Tourney Machine automatically uploaded to the Trusted Rankings platform. This will not only save coaches and associations the time and effort to enter scores, but it will also greatly enhance the accuracy of game reporting across the state.
- Only MYBA members can compete in the MYAS Grade State Championships.
Questions and assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Many others committing soon!