Official Team Rosters
- Team rosters must be added to the MYBA website no later than two weeks prior to a team's first tournament.
- Roster Deadline - Two weeks prior to your first tournament but no later than November 15th.
- Secondary Roster Deadline - January 15th (For teams that are formed after their in-house season is done)
- Coaches are required to have a copy of their roster with them at tournaments.
- Rosters are limited to 15 players.
Coaches will be asked to have the following information with them at all games.
Coaches must be able to present documentation for each of the five categories listed below for each player.
A document can serve as verification for multiple categories. For example, some schools will provide a document on school letterhead that contains the name of the school, names of all players listed on the team, their current grade and their date of birth.
- Age Verification
- Birth Certificate
- Any school issued ID or document with the player's name and birth date listed on it.
- Grade Verification
- Any school issued ID or document with the player's name and grade listed on it.
- School Verification
- Any school issued ID or document with the player's name and school listed on it.
- Residency Verification
- Any school issued ID or document with the player's name and address listed on it.
It is strongly recommended that teams request a letter from the players’ school(s) that identifies them by name, age and grade. This letter must be on school letterhead and must be signed by a school official.