The Rising Stars Basketball Academy team training sessions are designed to provide youth basketball coaches with some tools to teach the game of basketball more effectively.
During each session, our coaches will help your coaches reinforce the individual player and team development curriculum in order to be an effective youth basketball coach. In addition to the live sessions, our coaches will be available throughout the season by phone, email and/or virtually for check ins if needed.
Player Development Focus:
- Defensive Footwork and Ball Handling
- Triple Threat Footwork and Shooting Mechanics
- Finishing Moves
- In Game Skills
- At least one coach must attend with their teams to reinforce curriculum
Coach Development Focus:
- Coach and individual player development guides with videos
- Importance of Dynamic Warm Up
- Individual Skill Development
- Team Skill Development
- Practice Plan Execution
Session Times and Training Groups (TBD):
- 90 minute sessions
- Must schedule two 90 minute sessions per night (back to back)
- 1 RSBA Clinician per court
- 8-20 players per session or (2) teams
- Ideally 6 baskets per court
- At least one coach per team must be in attendance
Cost Details (per 90 minute session):
- 10 sessions - $2000
- 20 sessions - $3500
- Cost includes continued coach support throughout the season via phone, email and/or scheduled virtual coaches clinics
- Association responsible for securing gym space
For Information and/or Scheduling, Contact:
- Clarence Fields at email@example.com
As participants of this Academy, you will get access to great resources committed to your development. One of those resources is the Ballogy App, an official partner of the Rising Stars Basketball Academy.
Let's Ball Out!