Through the Minnesota Youth Athletic Services, the Rising Stars Sports Academy will introduce its version of what 'sport specific preparation training' should look like, BUT With the emergence of COVID-19, we have made some adjustments to the format. Please take the time to READ what is expected of you as a parent and for your athlete as you attend our academy.
- During Mini Camp/Training Sessions are not encouraged to stay and watch, but allowed to for the first 20 minutes and return for the final 30 minutes of each session. The more we can limit bodies in the facility the better off we will be in the long run and PLEASE WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- For Academy games (Basketball), you are more than welcome to watch your athlete's back to back games, but PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING. Otherwise, we will follow the same guidelines as an MYAS basketball event
- Click HERE for more health and safety resources related to COVID - 19
- Bring you own personal sanitizer
- Bring your own ball
- Bring plenty of water! We would rather you have more than enough, than not enough. Water fountains and vending machines will not be available
- WEAR A MASK INTO THE BUILDING AND IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO EITHER WEAR IT OR NOT WHILE CAMP IS IN SESSION.
- GENERAL REMINDERS
- Anyone with an "insistent cough" will be asked to leave
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU OR YOUR ATHLETE HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY SYMPTOMS
As participants of this Academy, you will get access to great resources committed to your development. One of those resources is the Ballogy App, an official partner of the Rising Stars Basketball Academy.
Let's Ball Out!