The Rising Stars Basketball Academy is committed to providing quality coaching, while instilling the love of the game into our players. Our coaches come from extensive basketball backgrounds and are certified through the Trusted Coaches’ risk management platform and are required to pass a national criminal background check, go through concussion and child abuse awareness training, and coach character development training as well.
Our coaches have access to high quality coaching resources in order to provide a scaffolded teaching approach that will create consistency in learning from year to year as players move through the academy. This is not to say that there is only one approach to teaching basketball, but we do believe having one sound approach allows players to progress year after year. Our goal is to provide players with the best basketball learning experience possible to keep them coming back year after year.
Male and Female Coaches wanted!
Contact Clarence Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a RSBA Academy coach.
- Director of Player Development and Coaching, Rising Stars Basketball Academy
- Trusted Coaches, Director of Business Development
- 100% Hoops - World Domination Master Trainer
- Played Div I college basketball at McNeese State University (95-97)
- Specialty: Performance training, individual, team and association development
Jean Paul Frederich
- BS degree in Health and Human Performance, University of Wisconsin-River Falls (2017)
- K-12 Physical Education Teacher Certification
- Minor: Adapted Physical Education
- Coached Boys and Girls 8th Grade A teams at Hopkins North Junior High 2017-2020
- A.S. Danville Area Community College (2014-2016)
- B.S. degree in Psychology and Human Services, William Penn University (2016-2018)
- Founder/Head Coach of Dal's Fitness
- Freshmen Coach at St. Louis Park High School
- Specialty: Basketball skill development and HIIT workout routines
- Multi-year All State Performer
- Minneapolis Patrick Henry High School Graduate.
- at the Division One Level at University of Illinois-Chicago, played professional in Argentina
- Founder, Minnesota Top Dawgs - youth program that works closely with the development of middle school basketball players
- Graduated from Winona State University (2009)
- Won 2 NCAA Division II National Championships
- Named Northern Sun Conference Defensive Player of the Year FOUR consecutive years
- Most Outstanding Player of the Elite Eight & 2008 National Champion
- Coach, Educator, PhD Candidate at University of Minnesota
- Founder, Mindful Power LLC
- Played Division I Tennis at University of Wisconsin
- Mankato State University (2005-2007)
- Park Center JV Basketball Coach (2014-2018)
- 10 years of basketball training experience
- Specialty: Shooting, ball handling and finishing moves