The Rising Stars Winter Showcase Camp will give youth basketball players with an opportunity to develop their skills and compete over the winter break. The camp will provide a fun, challenging and competitive atmosphere that will give each player an idea of where they are as an individual player and be placed in situations to improve their basketball acumen in order to become a better team player.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW OUR SUGGESTED COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Space is limited, SIGN UP NOW!
December 28th (Boys)
December 29th (Girls)
Location: National Sports Center, Blaine, MN
- Check In, 8:00am-8:15am
- Welcome, 8:15am-8:25am
- Warm Up, Combine/Assessments/Individual Skills Development Stations and Team Placement, 8:25am-10:45am
- Team Skill Development – 10:45am-12:00pm
- Lunch - 12:00pm-12:50pm
- Scrimmage Games – 1:00pm-5:00pm
Individual Registrants Receive
- Dri-fit Showcase T-shirt
- Ballogy App Access
- Ballogy Combine and Skills Assessment
- RSBA Individual Player Development Guide with Videos upon registration
- High Level Individual and Team Instruction
- Trusted Coaches
- One RSBA Academy Training Session Voucher ($55 value) - Can be used any session prior to showcase camp!
- Click here for Winter Academy dates
Combine Assessments and Evaluations by Ballogy
Our camp will be utilizing the Ballogy platform in order to record and track combine results through the Ballogy leaderboard function
All participants will receive Ballogy-certified test scores after the camp in order to track the improvement. (Must have a Ballogy Profile to be tested for the event)