Weigh-Ins: From 7:00-8:30am on the day you wrestle. No exceptions
- We will not re-bracket or refund wrestlers who do not make their declared weight.
- All participants must weigh in and go through a skin check to be cleared to wrestle. If a wrestler has any type of skin rash, they must present a letter from a doctor or physician. The letter must state that the affliction is not in the contagious phase during the tournament. Persons conducting the skin checks will make final determinations.
- Parents will not be allowed at the scales at weigh-ins.
- A test scale will be on-site.
- Limit weight-loss activities to running, spitting, and bathroom prior to final weigh-in. All other weight-cutting activities are prohibited.
- Each wrestler has one step on the final weigh-in.
- Singlet must be worn during weigh-ins.