Online Waiver & Code of Conduct
Online Waiver and Code of Conduct:
- This electronic waiver/code of conduct is required prior to any youth athlete’s participation in a Minnesota Youth Athletic Services administered tournament, league or event.
- This can be tracked on the online roster.
- The roster is not complete unless all players and coaches have agreed to the online waiver.
- If a player or coach has agreed to the online waiver, it will say "Compliant" next to their name on the online roster.
- If a player or coach has not agreed to the online waiver, it will say "Expired" next to their name on the online roster.
- Users with access to the roster can send an email through the MYAS online portal by clicking on the mail icon listed next to a player or coach that has not agreed to the waiver.
- The MYAS waiver system is based on email address.
- When agreeing to the waiver, please make sure that the email submitted matches the email address that is attached to the applicable player on the MYAS Online Roster.
- If the person agreeing to the waiver is unsure what email address is attached to the player on the roster, it is permissible to submit the waiver multiple times with different email addresses.
- Click here to view the online waiver.